in the Carmel Valley Village!
Mercy Vineyards invites you to learn about and explore the Mercy wine portfolio in the beautiful Carmel Valley. From the Pacific Ocean and Carmel-by-the-Sea the sunny and serene Carmel Valley extends into the rugged Santa Lucia Mountains. Eleven miles from the mouth of the valley, the quaint Carmel Valley Village provides home for the Mercy retail room. With 21 other wineries in the village as well as fine boutiques and galleries, resorts and spas, wonderful restaurants, and plenty of outdoor activities, the Carmel Valley is the life-style travelers' delight.
A Mercy-full experience, our retail wine room is located in the heart of the Carmel Valley Village in a classic (circa 1950) A-frame. Open Thursday - Sunday, 11:30am to 4:30pm, the retail wine room offers a full range of Mercy wines and merchandise for sale, as well as wine tasting; wine flights cost $15 and include 7 wines (each tasting includes a souvenir glass).
The tasting room can be reached directly by calling 831-659-4321. We hope to see you soon!
Mercy Tasting Room:
40 W Carmel Valley Road (Ste A)
Carmel Valley, CA 93924
Tel. (831) 659-4321
- Monterey County (in which the Carmel Valley is located) was named one of Wine Enthusiast Magazines top destination wine travel destinations in 2013!
- Mercy was named one of the San Jose Mercury News' Top 5 "must-see" wine tasting destinations in the Carmel Valley (Sept 17, 2013).
- Mercy was named one of the Monterey County Weekly's Top 5 Carmel Valley tasting rooms in "A Sommelier's tasty way to navigate the Carmel Valley" (Nov 18, 2014)
To learn more about visiting and wine tasting in the Carmel Valley, visit the Carmel Valley Wine Experience. It is a great travelers' guide and offers a "Cellar Pass", a passport to the tasting rooms of Carmel Valley and more. Additional travel info can be found via:
- Carmel Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Monterey County Vintners' & Growers Association.